Austrian Journal of Forest Science is a peer-reviewed journal of forest science. It covers all aspects of forest research, ranging from basic to applied subjects. The journal carries original research articles and publishes also more extensive research articles.
The journal is published by the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences and the Federal Research and Training Centre for Forests, Natural Hazards and Landscape.
- Foliage and fine root litter: A comparative study in young, natural regenerated stands of European beech and Norway spruce
Bohdan Konôpka PDF »
- Forest industry clusters as innovation systems: analysing innovation support frameworks in five European regions
Gerhard Weiss, Päivi Pelli, Christophe Orazio, Saana Tykka, Ivana Zivojinovic, Alice Ludvig PDF »
- Tree regeneration following ground-base skidding in a Caspian forest
Farshad Keivan Behjou PDF »
- Effect of thinning on acorn production of old sprout-origin sessile oaks (Quercus petraea /Matt./ Liebl.)
Antonín Martiník, Michal Kneifl, Jan Kadavý, Robert Knott PDF »
- Weeds and weed control as factors for game damage to and growth of Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) Karst.) and European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.)
Michal Bureš, Petr Cermák PDF »