Austrian Journal of Forest Science is a peer-reviewed journal of forest science. It covers all aspects of forest research, ranging from basic to applied subjects. The journal carries original research articles and publishes also more extensive research articles.
The journal is published by the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences and the Federal Research and Training Centre for Forests, Natural Hazards and Landscape.
- Seasonal and spatial variability of root reinforcement in three pioneer species of the Hyrcanian forest
Ehsan Abdi, Azade Deljouei PDF »
- Species composition change with different silvicultural methods – Evidence of a long-term study over two decades in a Pannonian oak-hornbeam forest
Brigitte Klug, Johannes Tintner, Ingrid Heinz, Lydia Matiasch PDF »
- Species association of the dominant tree species in an old-growth forest and their implications for silvicultural practices in western Hunan Province, China
Ziwei Liu, Yanfeng Bai, Chunqian Jiang, Silong Wang, Jinghui Meng PDF »
- Biodiversity dynamics of differently managed lowland forests left to spontaneous development in Central Europe
Stanislav Vacek, Zdenek Vacek, Iva Ulbrichová, Daniel Bulušek, Anna Prokupková, Jan Král, Karel Vancura PDF »
- Tree species effects on albedo, soil carbon and nitrogen stocks in a temperate forest in Iran
Leila Vatani, Seyed Mohsen Hosseini, Mahmoud Raeini Sarjaz, Seyed Jalil Alavi PDF »