Austrian Journal of Forest Science is a peer-reviewed journal of forest science. It covers all aspects of forest research, ranging from basic to applied subjects. The journal carries original research articles and publishes also more extensive research articles.
The journal is published by the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences and the Federal Research and Training Centre for Forests, Natural Hazards and Landscape.
- Regionale Energieholzlogistik – Optimale Standorte und Einzugsgebiete von Lagerplätzen
Christian Kanzian, Martin Kühmaier PDF »
- Growth and physiological assessment of chengal seedlings planted under different age groups and fertilizer treatments in logged-over forest
Farah Shahanim M. M, Raja Barizan R. S, Normaniza, O. & Nasrulhaq Boyce, A. PDF »
- Determination of deadwood volume and the affecting factors in Trojan fir forests
Osman Topacoglu, Ferhat Kara, Esra Nurten Yer, Muhammet Savci PDF »
- Genetic differentiation between generations of Pinus sylvestris natural population – a case study from the last European primeval forest
Aleksandra Wojnicka-Póltorak, Konrad Celinski, Ewa Chudzinska PDF »
- Do wood products protect the climate? Public perception of the forest-based sector’s contribution to climate change mitigation
Ranacher, L., Stern, T., Schwarzbauer, P. PDF »