Austrian Journal of Forest Science is a peer-reviewed journal of forest science. It covers all aspects of forest research, ranging from basic to applied subjects. The journal carries original research articles and publishes also more extensive research articles.
The journal is published by the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences and the Federal Research and Training Centre for Forests, Natural Hazards and Landscape.
- Impact of operational parameters on the productivity of whole tree cable yarding
Gernot Erber, Armin Haberl, Tibor Pentek, Karl Stampfer PDF »
- Plant species richness and composition along edaphic gradients in Caragana aurantiaca community in Riparian zone of Yili valley in Xinjiang, China
Jianaer Ahan, Dayong Han, Yu Zhao, Wei Zhang, Dong Cui, Yunfei Yang PDF »
- Comparison of volumetric measurement method and weight control for industrial timber with tree-by-tree measurement in the plant
Bernd Heinzmann, Marius-Catalin Barbu PDF »
- Non-market valuation of forest park using travel cost method (case study: Saravan forest park, north of Iran)
Soleiman Mohammadi Limaei, Ghazaleh Safari, Goljahan Mohammadi Merceh PDF »
- Effect of microrelief and vegetation cover on natural regeneration in European beech forests in Krkonoše national parks (Czech Republic, Poland)
Zdenek Vacek, Daniel Bulušek, Stanislav Vacek, Pavla Hejcmanová, Jirí Remeš, Lukáš Bílek, Igor Štefancík PDF »